Total Pageviews

September 4, 2011

The MySims Language

Here's the truth: I don't understand it. But who would? I used to think it was in Japanese, but really? This doesn't even sound like a real language!

I call it Simmish...

I tried to interpret some of it.... (I'm not a very good interpreter...)
Neetza!                                     Pizza (When Buddy goes to Gino's Pizzeria he exclaims this)
Dag dag.                                   Good. 
Yibs!                                        Yes! (The person always exclaims this)
Ebby gronka steve.                   The Sims say this while the speech bubble comes up.
Foobots!                                  Another version of "Yes!" Or it could be "Awesome!"
That's pretty much all I know in Simmish. I will try to translate more!
Goodbye, fellow MySims fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment